LETTER

 

Jason Wells

3a Stuart Road,

Auckland, 1010

0424 242 424

j.wells@email.com

Mr. Geoff Smith

Recruitment Manager

First Contact Accounting

447  Bell Street 

Auckland, 1010

recruitment@fcaemail.com

Thursday 12th January

To Mr. Smith,

I am applying for the role of senior accountant at First Contact Accounting because I believe I have the skills, experience and dedication to succeed in the role.

I have spent the past 10 years working for local and global accounting firms, instilling a profound understanding of the industry as a whole, and cementing my passion for best practice financing. I have developed positive relationships with finance firms, banks, accountants and auditors from around the globe, with an intimate understanding of what is required to manage large and successful client portfolios.

In my current role as Financial Auditor at Bellor Services my primary responsibilities are developing and maintaining accounting systems and procedures in accordance with New Zealand law, providing regular detailed analysis of capital allocation and forecasting spend to remain both up-to-date and competitive with international trends.

At Bellor I was solely responsible for refining the reporting process and reducing costs by 37% in just two years. I also played a critical role in the cross-departmental Project Expanse, through which we succeeded in diversifying our client base by 15%, engaging with three new international markets. These are two accomplishments I remain extremely proud of today.

It is clear to me that First Contact Accounting uses tried-and-tested approaches to deliver the best results for stakeholders and clients, and that these clients are truly at the heart of your business. I feel connected to the organisations values, notably union, transparency and excellence. These are qualities I believe to be critical for all financial workers to achieve real success.

During my Masters of International Finance degree I was the recipient of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) Innovation scholarship. Since then, my eagerness to innovate and improve accounting functionality, service provision and revenue has only deepened. I hope to be able to further these skills and ambition with First Contact Accounting.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to discussing the role further with you.

Sincerely, Jason



Business letter closing examples

If you want to be very formal in closing your business letter, consider using one of these phrases:

  1. Respectfully
  2. Yours sincerely
  3. Yours respectfully
  4. Yours faithfully

Depending on the situation, you can use formal ways to conclude a business letter:

  1. Faithfully
  2. Sincerely
  3. Best regards
  4. Thank you
  5. With appreciation
  6. With gratitude
  7. With sincere thanks
  8. Sincerely yours

If you have a close relationship with the person you are corresponding with, consider an informal sign-off to conclude a business letter:

  1. Best
  2. All the best
  3. Best wishes
  4. Cordially
  5. Kindest regards
  6. Kind wishes
  7. Many thanks
  8. Regards
  9. Thanks again
  10. Warm regards



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JESÚS HUAMAN - JR. VENECIA 463 - 000536 - jesus01@gmail.com
    Wednesday 8th September
    FOR MR. CARLOS LEON
    Receive a pleasant greeting from me, I write to you looking to occupy the position of head of logistics, I trust in my skills as well as in my professional experience to properly occupy the position.

    I recently finished my master's degree in finance and I see that it is an advantage for my professional competence applying myself to always give the best in improving things and job performance

    I hope I trust in my skills to develop a better work environment and continue to grow with the company
    I hope to have an answer soon, that you have a good day
    Jesus Huaman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect

Accounting equation